Hii Howdy are you a fresher && Waiting for a job in MNC ? here is good opportunity is waiting for you just see this post if your qualifications match below job requirements you can Apply from this page .
Cisco Systems :
Cisco (NASDAQ: CSCO) enables people to make powerful connections–whether in business, education, philanthropy, or creativity. Cisco hardware, software, and service offerings are used to create the Internet solutions that make networks possible–providing easy access to information anywhere, at any time.
Actually Cisco was founded in 1984 by a small group of computer scientists from Stanford University. Since the company’s inception, Cisco engineers have been leaders in the development of Internet Protocol (IP)-based networking technologies. Cisco commenced India operations in 1995.Today, with more than 65,225 employees worldwide, this tradition of innovation continues with industry-leading products and solutions in the company’s core development areas of routing and switching, as well as in advanced technologies such as home networking, IP telephony, optical networking, security, storage area networking, and wireless technology. In addition to its products, Cisco provides a broad range of service offerings, including technical support and advanced services.
Cisco sells its products and services, both directly through its own sales force as well as through its channel partners, to large enterprises, commercial businesses, service providers, and consumers.
For more details Visit : http://www.cisco.com/
|Company Name||Cisco Systems India pvt ltd.|
|Salary||Best In Industry (Not mentioned)|
|Qualification||BE / B.Tech/ ME/ M.Tech – CS/ IT|
|Job Role||Network Consulting Engineer|
|Last date to apply||Till the link Expires|
- BE / B.Tech/ ME/ M.Tech – CS/ IT
- This position is available to undergraduate/ Post graduate degree candidates also.
- The ideal candidate is a creative problem solver, comfortable with challenging the status quo and rapidly responding to escalated issues. With a seasoned mix of broad networking knowledge and specific area expertise, as well as excellent Customer Relationship Management (CRM) skills, you”re well positioned to become a trusted advisor capable of building solid, long-term relationships with customers.
- Responsible for development, support, maintenance and implementation of Advanced Services lab.Provides support to senior NCE”s on reproducing customer lab environments.Minimal design and analysis work.Performs related technical support functions on problem resolution in support of a major account.Conformance to service delivery Advanced Services standards.
- Knowledgeable in one or more of:
- IP Internetworking,
- IBM internetworking,
- LAN switching,
- WAN Expertise Voice technologies.
- Internetworking Troubleshooting experience, protocol diagnosis and decoding to the packet level.
- Ability to leverage technical expertise of others.
- Knowledge of network design concepts.
- Knowledge of network management, network availability capacity planning.
- Knowledge of software development and design concepts is desirable.
- Network Consulting Engineer
- 0-2 years.
- Best In Industry
For more details & Apply Click here: Apply here