Appcake : Hello folks, welcome to the tutorial. Today we are going to discuss on How to Download and Install AppCake iPhone and iPad with and without Jailbreak and how to use App cake repo post installed. Before going to detail let me share small information about Appcake repo. With AppCake iPhone you can install premium apps without actually paying for them and you have free access to a thousands of great games and apps that are not available either way. App cake app is undoubtedly the best alternative for Installous and vShare. The reason is it comprises of a large database of cracked applications that are completely free to install.
Features of Appcake For iOS :
- This app can allow you to install the apps and games for free.
- You can easily connect your iOS with PC or Mac to share file.
- App cake iPhone download provide a Back up key to get the saved files.
- You can get many more awesome apps and games that can’t be found in iTunes store.
- It has the native and jailbroken features that can make you install it directly in the device.
Install Appcake without JailBreak:
- In order to install Appcake without Jailbreak, we need cydia.
- So be sure to install cydia without jailbreak by using OpenAppMkt.
- Tap on Cydia/Cydia for iOS 10(depending on your iOS version)
- Tap on ” Get it “. A popup will appear, follow the on screen instructions to complete the Cydia installation.
- Now after installing cydia on your device, launch it.
- Tap on Manage –> Sources –> Edit.
- Now tap on ” Add ” button.
- There add “ cydia.iphonecake.com “ repo source.
- After the sync is complete, Now search for ” Appcake ” in cydia and install it.
- If any popup follows, choose ” Add Anyway ” to continue with the installation.
Now you can reboot your device to ensure that everything is up and running App cake repo without any issues.
You may like To Download Thesr Popular Apps:
Install iPhone AppCake With Jailbreak:
In order to proceed with installation on a Jailbroken device, you will need to have Cydia and AppSync installed on the same.
- Launch ” Cydia “
- Go to the Manage –>Sources option.
- Tap on ” Edit “ option. A popup window will open.
- In the text field, enter http://cydia.iphonecake.com and Tap ” Add Source “.
- Cydia will start syncing sources in the background. Try refreshing Cydia.
- Search for AppCake in Cydia.
- Tap on appropriate icon and install App cake iOS.
How to use App cake on iPhone, iPad/iPod Touch :
- Launch App Cake repo from the Home screen of your iOS device.
- Tap on “Settings” then tap on ” Install After Download” to enable the option.
- Click on “Popular” to view the most popular apps available from App Cake.
- Go to search for a specific app available from App Cake.
- Tap on “Categories” to browse for apps by categories.
- To Submit an App,sign up for the AppCake Forum, then select the option to “Submit an App”.
- Forum: to connect with other users in the App Cake community, and to learn more about fun, useful apps available through AppCake. Forum also provides App Cake support from the developer and from other experienced App Cake users.