Sony has officially released PlayStation 4 4.50 Update to the Systems. PS4 system update 4.50 Key features include support for external hard drives (The only limitation is that your device size needs to be in-between 250GB and 4TB), the ability to use in-game screenshots and other fun stuff as custom wallpapers, and additional improvements to the quick menu. But that wasn’t all this update has to offer. Here’s a look at some additional features available with Sony PlayStation 4 4.50 update.
Key Features Of Playstation 4 4.50 Update:
- External HDD Support: PS4 system update 4.5 will finally let you store and run games or apps from an external hard drive or USB drive.
- More Userfriendly quick Menu: Creating, joining, and other party features are even easier.
- Smart and Neat Notifications area: All notifications now appear in a single list.
- Customized Backgrounds: You can now use screenshots to customize the background of your home screen and function screen. Select Settings –> ThemesSelect –> Theme –> Custom.
- Voice Chat for Remote Play: you can now use your device’s microphone for voice chat in games or in parties.
- Make a party public or private: You can now make a party public or private even after the party has been created. Select Party–>Party Settings–>Party Privacy.
- create sub-accounts: As a parent or guardian, you can now easily create sub-accounts for your children when creating your master account.
- Off Console Availability: An icon, shaped like a smartphone, indicates a player is logged into PSN but away from their system.
- Supports Blu-ray 3D content: PlayStation VR now supports Blu-ray 3D content.
- Boost Mode (for PlayStation 4 Pro only): PS4 Pro gets a new feature in this Playstation 4 4.5 update called Boost Mode. This feature has been designed to provide better performance for select legacy titles that have not been patched to take advantage of the PS4 Pro’s faster CPU and its faster and double-sized GPU.
For Full Summary Of PlayStation 4 4.50 Update, You can visit Official Blog here.